Slangin' Whips!


It's good to be the king again.


I went into work coughing, hacking, and sweating from my cold. By the end of the day I made $475. That's real money.


Were I still at my old job, I would still be settling for $400 a week.


(break. Slept for 6 hours.)


It's 2 A.M. I feel better. Hopefully I won't have such a rotten day at work. My mind races when I'm sick. For the past hour, I keep thinking about selling cars over and over. Selling cars is always a good thing, but right now I just want to sleep.


The possibilities are endless at this new job. Bossman is excited. I'm excited. I made $475 in one day...and today was a total fluke. I have two customers coming back tomorrow. Bossman and I can make a lot of money together.


No matter how awesome the job is, that calling is still there. Despite the money and the pipe dreams, it hasn't faded into obscurity. This may be the greatest opportunity I've ever had in my life, yet I can see myself being bored...just like the last job. Regardless of the money, I'm still seeking something more.


I'm sure the Chopper would call me crazy.


OK, back to bed.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Slangin' Whips!"