Back In Action


It feels good to be slingin' whips again.

I'm still getting over my cold, but today I sold my third vehicle. In two days of work, I've made $600 and have tons of working leads. We're so busy that Bossman worries about running out of cars.

Everyone here is laid back, even the customers. Bossman's dad comes around often as well...even he is laid back. Last week he had his shirt off and was vacuuming out the cars. There's an Uncle who claims to just look after things...but I've quickly learned he has some serious pull around here. I don't know if he's a silent partner or the muscle of the business. Either way, his influence is present.

Part of me has that sense of fulfillment. I've found a job where I can continue to learn, where my boss praises and encourages my growth, and where I don't feel like I'm committing a mortal sin every time I sell a car.

If this is all a test, this is gonna be tougher than any final exam.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

2 Response to Back In Action

Anonymous
August 14, 2007 at 11:56 PM

this is good news. enjoy the experience. it can help you discern your discernment...

August 16, 2007 at 11:47 PM

What a test! God does work in mysterious ways