Cheater!


I have a confession, Readers. I have been putting my input into another blog. I pray that God and you all may find room in your ever-growing hearts to forgive me!

OK enough drama. Here's the deal:

About a week ago I got an invitation to help contribute to the Spirituality and Faith column at BloggersBase.com. The basis of their site is a competition forum for people to put in their blogs, get noticed, and possibly even get a shot at writing for a bigger blog and making money.

I've never written as a way to make money, however the opportunity to share my story on a wider scale has a benefit. Maybe I feel my story has merit, or maybe I just want everyone to know about me. I haven't quite figured it out yet, however this decision was made in the most self-less mindset I could reach.

So between dealing with this cold (thankfully I've finally gotten over it!) and learning how to use this new interface to write and publish my posts, I had to let this site suffer for a few days as I worked out the kinks.

Now I am up and running and have already written two posts (both of which I've already written 1 and 2, but in case you think you missed something, you can check them out here). I'm still figuring out how I can get readers to "cross formats," but I hope to have all the bugs worked out before getting to Allison Park next week.

Thanks for following along and dealing with my occassional absences. Remember if you see a blog (be it mine or someone elses) that really speaks to you, be sure to vote for it!

Pax!

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

1 Response to Cheater!

JC
July 18, 2009 at 10:17 PM

I found the other posts accidentally, believe it or not. I tried to set myself up to get notified when you post over there, but I'm not sure I did it correctly.

I've got the flu or something, so I will make myself a note to look again later on, just to make sure I don't miss an update.