I STILL Hate Being Sick!

This weekend has continued to be horrible as I try to battle this nasty cold. I have more phlegm than I know what to do with, and I've missed out on some great days to play soccer, go to the gym, etc.

One thing that I have accomplished, however, is that ability to write a few blogs on paper. When I am feeling better (hopefully tomorrow) I will be back up to speed.

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend (I have pictures of my weekend at the beach to show), and you may want to get out the Purell when visiting my blog, in case you catch my cold!

Peace

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

1 Response to I STILL Hate Being Sick!

Qualis Rex
July 17, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Br Vito yeah, my cold/flu was really lingering too! I think I'm definitely on the tail end now, and hope you are too. So for now on remember to wipe the keyboard before you post...: P