- Do you feel at home here in Novitiate now? What incident(s) occurred during your first few months here to make you feel that way?
- How are you adapting to community life? Do you find the you spend plenty of time with community in prayer, work, and recreation?
- How is your prayer life? Do you feel that you have the tools and the time to make use of your time for prayer? What experiences make you feel this way?
- How is your ministry affecting your time here? Are you fed by ministry or do you find it draining?
- Do you feel you are ready to live the vows of celibacy, obedience, and poverty? Which vow will be the easiest in your eyes, and which will be the hardest? What challenges do you forsee for yourself in these areas?
- Do you feel you are being drawn towards a Capuchin lifestyle of community?
Because quite simply, if I can't be honest to myself, how should I expect to be honest to my formators, my vocation, and ultimately to my God?