It's Time for A Facelift

With the dramatic increase in readers that I have on my blog, I've decided to try and make this site more functional, eye-pleasing, and navigable. I have no idea how to do any of those things, but like this entire faith journey, I'm gonna try and figure it out along the way.

Most importantly will be a name change in the blog. When I first started to record my thoughts in this format, I entitled the work: "The Road to Faith." It was an appropriate title at the time, but as I discerned longer, I changed the name to "The Long Road to Priesthood" as I started to explore different vocations in the Church.

That was almost 2 years ago.

But like my faith spirituality, this blog has grown into more than just a focus on becoming a priest. As a novice of the Capuchin Franciscans I am concerned with much more than just being ordained. My thoughts are about community life, how to live obedience, poverty, and (Lord, help me!) celibacy. The events that have brought me to this point are the topics of meditation, the stories I use in faith-sharing, and a bridge I use to build relationships that I'd never have made were I anything but a Capuchin friar.

Last but not least, I've started to find God in the most unlikely of places. On the radio, when driving on the freeway, while sitting at a hockey game, or just when I'm sitting alone. My desire to find a God beyond the church doors has given me an insight into living the Gospel, while sometimes worrying my more conservative friends and brothers.

So with all those thoughts in mind, I'm attempting to revamp the blog to reflect my specific experiences as a Capuchin friar in formation - a task a salesman would find easy (one would think). So over the next few weeks, changes in the format and the style of my blog. I apologize for any trouble in advance.

The only thing I don't intend to change: the content of my thoughts and posts.

As always, thank you for your prayers.

Peace and all good,
-V

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "It's Time for A Facelift"