"The rules are simple…Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog."
I believe habits change, so I'll stick to the facts:
- I hate seeing fingerprints on a computer monitor. I cringe when people touch the screen to point out something. I don't consider myself to be obsessive-compulsive, but staring at fingerprints drives me insane. I will stop everything to wipe the monitor clean.
- When I was 15, I developed Epilepsy. There's no history of it in my family, nor is there a dramatic trauma to explain it. One morning, I was playing Super Mario Bros. 3, and I remember waking up after having it. I take 600mg of Dilantin a day, and my condition is controlled.
- I play Everquest. Well, I used to before my life got so busy. (I'll pause while you laugh to yourself.) I enjoyed the game for years, although I remember years ago when I played all night, then went to work without any sleep. I met some wonderful people through the game, and I cherish their friendship as much as any other.
- I sing to whatever music I hear, since I know songs from about every genre.
- I am a bad singer. If someone complains, I'll sing worse on purpose.
- I have two tattoos: one on either arm. On the left is an eagle holding a snake, reminiscent of the Mexican flag. On the right, I have an Old English "V" in a weak attempt to be thuggish.
- I have a piercing not on my face. No, I won't say where it is. No, I don't wear a ring/stud anymore, but the hole is still there.
- I'm still writing a screenplay about the discernment of man, going from a professional sinner and becoming a priest. I've not worked on it in months. Perhaps when this journey is finally done, I'll continue working on it.
I tag the following 8 people: