...and So the Storm Begins

We've heard about it on the news since Sunday. It's been on every radio station from Milwaukee to Chicago all of Monday. Friars stopped by our friary and told us of how it had already started in the outlying areas such as Benton Harbor, MI. Meetings and schools were already being closed before a single snowflake fell.

But at 9PM, the impending snowstorm finally arrived. I could hear the wind howling outside my room as I tried to get it clean before the carpet cleaners get here tomorrow.

This picture is of Damen and Archer Ave. at around 9 PM. The were already getting snowy but the roads were still drivable. It's 11 PM and the snow's still coming.

Will the storm be as bad as everyone's predicted? Will I be snowed in and not go to school tomorrow? Will my room stay clean after the people come and clean the carpets?

I'll have more pictures for tomorrow.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "...and So the Storm Begins"