Occasional Irregularity

For all those who have continued to check in while I took a hiatus from the blog thing, I thank you and apologize for not keeping up on my life. Between the interviews, the peer and self reviews, and the business of the holiday season I simply forgot about my continuing story here as people asked about things I'd experienced years ago in my discernment journey.

I recently did another interview with Dick Gordon on The Story. I feel embarrassed and sometimes wary of all the attention I get from numerous interviews and articles about my conversion, but I try to look at it from the aspect that people are genuinely interested in what I've experienced. Maybe they've begun a conversion of their own, maybe they're simply trying to understand why I would move from one end of the spectrum to the other.

Life is good, and I have a Volunteer Appreciation Dinner to set up tomorrow. Download and listen to the interview here. My interview in the show starts around minute 29.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Occasional Irregularity"