Sick of Being Sick

For the past few days, I've been fighting something. Only today have I started having sneezes and a sore throat.

I have very little to add except that I feel like shit, I want to sleep but can't, and I get irritable when I don't feel good.

...I hate being sick!

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

2 Response to Sick of Being Sick

JC
November 13, 2008 at 7:41 PM

Hope you feel better, brother.

P.S. Often I think I am the first person to comment on your blog. It makes me feel like I'm the only one reading, which can't possibly be true. It seems like it's time for a PSA...



Hey! You other assholes on the internet - if you can't comment now, then I don't know what you're waiting for. Throw in a thought. It won't hurt ya.

Bee
November 15, 2008 at 12:16 PM

@jc:You're definitely not the only one of this blog.
@Vito:Get well soon.