After being tagged by Alice at Catholic Me (I Am Blessed), I am passing on a little more info about myself. I've picked up a few new readers along the way, and sometimes I wonder if people truly understand the irony of someone like me being called to a religious vocation.
I've changed a few of the initial questions, but I'm sure it won't be any less informative.
What I was doing ten years ago:
At 23 I was working for an entertainment company, traveling to different college campuses from New Hampshire to Arizona...making music videos for college students. It was my first "great-paying" job, and I soon learned how I could spend retarded amounts of money without actually buying anything. Between drugs, women (well, college girls), and the superficial clothes/jewelry/shoes I bought, I managed to retain nothing after all these years.
5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Pizza Rolls
2. Cottage Cheese with Canned Peaches
3. Ramen Noodles w/ Parmesan Cheese and Jalapenos
4. Beef Jerky
5. Monster Energy Drink
Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire:
1. Throw a massive party, inviting everyone I know, and pay their way to get there.
2. Some donations.
3. Create several foundations so I can continue to help people after the billion dollars runs out.
4. Buy a Gibson Les Paul Custom
5. Put $1 million in a Swiss bank account, and happily live off of 10%.
Five Jobs I've Had:
2. Database Administrator
3. Car Sales Manager
4. Music Video Director
5. Poker Dealer/Pitboss
Three Of My Bad Habits:
1. "I'll get to it tomorrow."
2. "I am the greatest salesman ALIVE!!!"
3. "It's all about me."
Five Song I Must Sing Along To:
1. Killing In The Name Of by Rage Against the Machine
2. Falsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash
3. Where You There? performed by anyone
4. Suite: Judy Blue Eyes by Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young
5. Mo' Money, Mo' Problems by The Notorious B.I.G.
Five People I Want To Learn More About:
1. Tim at The Cakery.
2. Alan at Thoughts On A Journey.
3. David at The Coffee Shop.
4. Anyone that read this post.
It's a pretty easy meme, which is OK by me. I'm fighting through another cold, so it's an easy to follow. I need to get rid of this cold so I can start on my ultra-amazing surprise, something I can't discuss, until I get the letter from the Capuchins ensuring my acceptance as a Postulant for the fall. I guarantee you, it will be the perfect climax to this wonderful blog!!!