Day 118: Awaiting the Final Answer

On May 1, the Admissions Board for the Capuchin Franciscans will convene to review the applications of me and 8 other applicants to this fall's Postulancy class. For everything I've done to get this far in life, I still await the final letter of acceptance. I've known the Capuchins for over a year now, and after all the papers I retrieved and all the forms I've filled out, I have another 10 days to wait and hear the decision of the board.

There's little more I can say about this, other than I am still worried. I know I'm a "shoe in" yet perhaps out of past experience or a need to worry, I'm preparing myself for the good as well as the bad.

10 days until I know about the rest of my life. Honestly I try not to think about it during the day.

God, grant me the strength to accept whatever this life gives me.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Day 118: Awaiting the Final Answer"