Capuchin Vocations Update

Things are still going well for me at the car dealership. Just yesterday, I was here until 10PM. A customer drove from Madison, Wisconsin to Grand Rapids in order to purchase a 1999 Mazda Millenia S.

Last week I wrote about finishing the Vocations Update that the Capuchins have asked the candidates to write for the Order. It was a way for guys like us to introduce ourselves to the rest of the brothers, but a way to express our expectations and desires of why we are applying.

Not only is mine finished, but it has been typed up and is now available at the Capuchin Franciscans web page: http://www.capuchinfranciscans.org

On May 1, the Admissions Board for the Capuchin Franciscans will convene, and I will finally have the last word on my application. 14 days left to worry, hope, and pray.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

1 Response to Capuchin Vocations Update

April 22, 2008 at 11:44 PM

I'm just curious...when you leave this world behind and head into your postulancy, are you going to donate the remainder of your bank account to a Vocations organization?

That question sounds presumptious...but I don't mean it to be so. I'm actually wondering if you're earning a legacy for some other soul or group of souls in need of assistance.