Disclaimer

THE FINE PRINT ABOUT:
STUMBLING AFTER FRANCIS - THE LONG ROAD TO PRIESTHOOD:


1. My views, reflections, statements, rants, and exhortations are mine alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Capuchin Franciscans as a whole or the Province of St. Joseph. This blog is run by me, with the occassional input of other friars.

2. I am in the formation process to become a friar and then to be a priest (God willing). I appreciate concerns and advice regarding my formation, but please leave that to my Novice Master.

3. My experiences, my history, and my family have shaped my faith. You may find topics and discussions to be contrary to your understanding of faith. Please try to be friendly to people when you disagree.

4. This site is my diary, my meditation, and my sounding board. There are times when posts are raw, uncensored, and extremely real. This is a vocational blog in that I chronicle the joy, pain, love, hate, struggle, sadness, confusion, learning, and impatience of discerning a religious vocation. I apologize if you are offended by language; what I write is what is in my heart at the time.

5. If you have a prayer request, feel free to email me at vmartinez1337@gmail.com. All intentions will be added to our petitions during morning and evening prayer.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts