Jesus Christ Meme

Liberally borrowed from The Ironic Catholic, here's a great meme. This will also my first meme; I'll try not to let you down, Dear Readers.

Five Reasons Why I Love Jesus Christ:

  1. Because he wasn't scared to touch a leper, defend an outcast, or speak out against authority.
  2. Because people lied, spat on him, tortured him, and crucified him...and he forgave them all before dying.
  3. Because he still calls me to a vocation, even when I feel most unworthy.
  4. Because he accepts me with my gifts and my faults.
  5. Because sometimes you have to yell and flip some tables to get your point across.

I love Jesus because he set an example for us to follow. Sometimes we just need a little encouragement to follow in his footsteps.

If you read this, consider yourself tagged.

Pax,
Vito

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

2 Response to Jesus Christ Meme

July 14, 2007 at 10:34 AM

That's beautiful. Thanks.

July 14, 2007 at 1:06 PM

#5 is a great one. Its one we can all relate too.